The Bagley College of Engineering recruits the best faculty in the nation to be educators of engineers who make a difference in our world.
In doing so, the BCoE supports the professional development of its faculty in a variety of ways including:
• Teaching and research development workshops
• Mentoring by senior faculty
• Open communication between the faculty, staff, department heads and deans
• National networking through membership in the American Society for Engineering Education
• Junior faculty start-up and senior faculty enhancement funding
• Research agency visits