Student must be admitted to MSU to apply for scholarships.
NOTE: A new application must be completed each year. (Applications open October 1 of each year).
- Log in to your MyState account using your NetID and NetPassword.
- On the Banner tab, under the Financial Aid and Scholarships column, click “Submit/Revise General Scholarship Application”.
- A new window will pop up, and you’ll need to log in again using your NetID and NetPassword.
- When you’re logging in for the first time, you’ll need to complete the general application.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button! When you’re returning after your first log-in, you’ll be able to see your saved information.
- After you complete and submit your general application, you may have additional opportunities recommended to you based on your test scores, GPA, leadership and service, and applicant record. More opportunities may become available over time, so we encourage you to log in regularly and check your account to see if any additional recommendations appear.
- If you have any questions, please visit the Office of Admissions and Scholarships website or contact the office at 662.325.2224.
Students admitted or currently enrolled in Engineering will be prompted to complete the Bagley Conditional Application.
- In order to be considered for Engineering Scholarships you must complete the conditional application.
- Only entering freshmen are required to complete the essay portion of the application.
All other students should enter N/A in each of the essay boxes to complete the application.
Thames Scholars Annual Scholarship
The Thames Scholars Program is a new program in the Bagley College of Engineering made possible by the Thames Family Foundation (officers, Jerry and Judy Kaye Thames). Under this program, scholarships are available to high-achieving freshmen or continuing students interested in global leadership and who are pursuing a career in engineering. In addition to a scholarship, candidates selected for the Thames Scholars Program will receive financial support for participation in a short-term international project, internship or other travel for academic purposes. The program also provides opportunity for mentorship by faculty and by Jerry Thames. While not required, students are strongly encouraged to participate in the International Engineering Ambassadors student organization in BCoE and strong preference will be given to students pursuing a Global Leadership minor in BCoE.
- In order to be considered for the Thames Scholars Annual Scholarship you must complete the conditional application.
- After you complete and submit your Bagley Conditional Application, you will be prompted to complete the Thames Scholars Annual Scholarship application if you meet the requirements.
Please contact Ms. Dee Newell in the Engineering Academic Affairs office at email@example.com or 662.325.2267.