There are various ways to make gifts to the Bagley College of Engineering. Your contribution can be made as a one time gift or can be pledged over a period of years. Some of the most common forms of donations to the BCoE are:
- These are the easiest gifts to value for tax purposes and are deductible in the year in which they are made.
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Credit/Debit card gifts are convenient for the donor and like cash gifts, are deductible in the year that the gift is made. You can make a secure gift online with this method or pay on an existing pledge.
- Gifts such as stock or bonds may be donated to Mississippi State University with a minimal out-of-pocket cost. The amount of the deduction is based on current value and the method of transferring securities differs depending on how they are currently held.
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- A method of making an even greater impact is through corporate matching gifts. Many companies will match employee contributions to educational institutions and could possibly double or triple your gift. Please contact us to find out if your company offers a matching gift program.
- Personal Property
- Objects such as books, slide rules and old manuscripts are some examples.
For more information on these and other forms of giving, please contact us or visit the MSU Foundation website.
Make a Gift Today!
If you are interested in learning more on how you can make a gift today please contact the Bagley College of Engineering Development Office, or you can make an online gift now.