Bagley College of Engineering announces year-end awards
April 30, 2021
As the 2020-21 academic year comes to a close, the Bagley College of Engineering is recognizing several faculty, staff and students who have contributed significantly to Mississippi State’s mission of research, teaching and service.
“I continue to be impressed at the work done each year by our faculty and staff within the college,” said Jason Keith, dean of the Bagley College of Engineering. “Their efforts help propel our top-notch research community and contribute to outstanding teaching and service, both on campus and in the community. I am happy to recognize this year’s award winners.”
This year’s awards and recipients include:
- Career Award – Jenny Du, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Service Award – Yucheng Liu, Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Administrative Staff Award – Krystle Dixon, Mechanical Engineering
- Non-Exempt Administrative Staff Award – Delia Nuckolls, Mechanical Engineering
- Teaching Award for Distance Learning – Matthew Priddy, Mechanical Engineering
- Academy of Distinguished Teachers
- Lauren Priddy, Agricultural & Biological Engineering
- Reuben Burch, Industrial & Systems Engineering
Additionally, a Bagley faculty member and three students were recently honored as part of Mississippi State’s annual research awards. They include:
- ORED Engineering Faculty Researcher – Farshid Vahedifard, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- ORED Engineering Graduate Researcher – Dylan Boyd, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- ORED Engineering Undergraduate Researcher – Erin Parker, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- University Centers and Institutes Undergraduate Student – Anna Sibley, Agricultural & Biological Engineering
The Bagley College of Engineering is online at www.bagley.msstate.edu and can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube at @msuengineering.
Mississippi State University is Mississippi’s leading university, available online at www.msstate.edu.
By: Philip Allison